Turkish Cymbals Jazz Series 20-inch Zephyros China Cymbal * Z-CH20
- モデル番号を入力してください これが適合するか確認：
- Hand crafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Vintage and Dark. Stick body sound, unlathed bellbody profile. Dark hammering bottom. Washy crashable dark sound for Acustic, Jazz, Latin Music.
- For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making.
- Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations.
- Available in 18",20"
Zephyros Series sounds vintage and dark. They have stick body sound, unlathed bell and body profile. Dark hammered at the bottom. Washy, crashable dark sound for acoustic, jazz and Latin music styles......... Turkish Cymbals ,Hand Cast, Hand Hammered, Hand Lathed. For centuries, cymbals have been made in artisan workshops in Istanbul, Turkey, the acknowleged home of quality cymbal making. Cymbal alloys (most notably B20 alloys) have secret recipes passed through generations and each Turkish Cymbal is hand cast, rolled whilst hot, hammered by skilled artisans and tested to give the unique sound the Turkish Cymbals have, before being finished on a lathe. Only by hand making can the cymbal be worthy of a top-flight drummer. Each cymbal has its own individual overtones and "DNA", whilst being broadly similar to its brothers. Your sound is unique with Turkish Cymbals. Probably the finest cymbals on the planet.